I am sick.

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,661
12,171
113
Typical woke behavior from the limey
I mean I am as critical Of Fighting Irish as anyone, but I’m pretty sure he was being genuine about an injury to a beloved player and a guy with a ton of potential earnings.
 

stateu1

All-Conference
Mar 21, 2016
3,158
1,190
113
I mean I am as critical Of Fighting Irish as anyone, but I’m pretty sure he was being genuine about an injury to a beloved player and a guy with a ton of potential earnings.

17 Irish. Don’t come around being all sympathetic now.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,715
12,465
113
You're sick alright. Go ahead since you're here and ***** about Lemon Head, come on, what's holding you back now? Let's hear it?
 
Last edited:

NCDawgs15

Redshirt
Jun 8, 2017
3
0
1
Looks like a possible torn UCL. Which means TJ. Which means out for the season. So feel free to panic.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State