I am sick.

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,656
12,165
113
Typical woke behavior from the limey
I mean I am as critical Of Fighting Irish as anyone, but I’m pretty sure he was being genuine about an injury to a beloved player and a guy with a ton of potential earnings.
 

stateu1

All-Conference
Mar 21, 2016
3,158
1,190
113
I mean I am as critical Of Fighting Irish as anyone, but I’m pretty sure he was being genuine about an injury to a beloved player and a guy with a ton of potential earnings.

17 Irish. Don’t come around being all sympathetic now.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,713
12,461
113
You're sick alright. Go ahead since you're here and ***** about Lemon Head, come on, what's holding you back now? Let's hear it?
 
Last edited:

NCDawgs15

Redshirt
Jun 8, 2017
3
0
1
Looks like a possible torn UCL. Which means TJ. Which means out for the season. So feel free to panic.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama