What happened?
I mean I am as critical Of Fighting Irish as anyone, but I’m pretty sure he was being genuine about an injury to a beloved player and a guy with a ton of potential earnings.Typical woke behavior from the limey
Pitched then came off the mound shaking his arm. Pitching Ninja has speculated UCL.Ball hit him or just happened throwing?
I mean I am as critical Of Fighting Irish as anyone, but I’m pretty sure he was being genuine about an injury to a beloved player and a guy with a ton of potential earnings.
Damn damn damn
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama