Ok. Spill the beans and you know the rules.I am Bill Belichick
I'm so jealous of you. Imagine the hole you must have made in someone's brain to have them come up with a fake account name just to troll you. FWIW, Laner3 (I'm Laner2) was a thing on the board a couple of years ago. Good on yer!So many topics on this board i'm not understanding right now...inc this one, but it made me laugh...i see what you did
I'm so jealous of you. Imagine the hole you must have made in someone's brain to have them come up with a fake account name just to troll you. FWIW, Laner3 (I'm Laner2) was a thing on the board a couple of years ago. Good on yer!
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State