I am Bill Belichick

litespeedhuskerfan

All-Conference
Aug 24, 2006
2,213
3,714
113
So many topics on this board i'm not understanding right now...inc this one, but it made me laugh...i see what you did
 
Last edited:

DrAlan_Grant

Senior
Jan 30, 2019
1,961
618
87
Dog Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones
 
  • Like
Reactions: dinglefritz

Laner2

Senior
Dec 27, 2007
18,968
902
113
So many topics on this board i'm not understanding right now...inc this one, but it made me laugh...i see what you did
I'm so jealous of you. Imagine the hole you must have made in someone's brain to have them come up with a fake account name just to troll you. FWIW, Laner3 (I'm Laner2) was a thing on the board a couple of years ago. Good on yer!
 
  • Love
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan

litespeedhuskerfan

All-Conference
Aug 24, 2006
2,213
3,714
113
I'm so jealous of you. Imagine the hole you must have made in someone's brain to have them come up with a fake account name just to troll you. FWIW, Laner3 (I'm Laner2) was a thing on the board a couple of years ago. Good on yer!


...kill em with kindness baby!!! WWCK do?? Hahaha
 
  • Like
Reactions: Laner2
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State