I am Bill Belichick

litespeedhuskerfan

All-Conference
Aug 24, 2006
2,224
3,727
113
So many topics on this board i'm not understanding right now...inc this one, but it made me laugh...i see what you did
 
Last edited:

DrAlan_Grant

Senior
Jan 30, 2019
1,962
621
87
Dog Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones
 
  • Like
Reactions: dinglefritz

Laner2

Senior
Dec 27, 2007
18,968
902
113
So many topics on this board i'm not understanding right now...inc this one, but it made me laugh...i see what you did
I'm so jealous of you. Imagine the hole you must have made in someone's brain to have them come up with a fake account name just to troll you. FWIW, Laner3 (I'm Laner2) was a thing on the board a couple of years ago. Good on yer!
 
  • Love
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan

litespeedhuskerfan

All-Conference
Aug 24, 2006
2,224
3,727
113
I'm so jealous of you. Imagine the hole you must have made in someone's brain to have them come up with a fake account name just to troll you. FWIW, Laner3 (I'm Laner2) was a thing on the board a couple of years ago. Good on yer!


...kill em with kindness baby!!! WWCK do?? Hahaha
 
  • Like
Reactions: Laner2
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions