Husker free message board

Dec 2, 2022
170
0
16
The free board was on inside Nebraska. That website shut down. HuskerOnline has not had a free board in a long time. There were two different Nebraska websites until last week.
Sean Callahan sounds like you are having a difficult time explaining the situation. I would like to offer you a job as a paid intern. I represent the recruitment of the world. We can get you out of this little small town Nebraska. I'm sure we can more than easily double your salary. You'll have to interview for it though.
 

GeorgeFlippin

Heisman
May 29, 2001
38,655
35,621
113
I would go to HuskerOnline, took me to the main page, I hit the Forums and the drop down had Lobby, Husker Board (the free one) and Red Sea Scrolls. That was 5 days or so ago. Then one day, no HuskerBoard anymore in the drop down box.

I don't care what the reason was, it would be nice to go to a site where most of the posters are hanging out there. We managed the change a few years back, we'll find another. Anyone knows where a site is, let us all know, I like PennsyHusker, Der Husker (great food pics) and a lot of the others.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HuskerO58

Big bo fan

All-American
Jan 8, 2019
20,299
7,665
113
The publisher/owner of the site and On3 mutually agreed to part ways is what I was told.
It’s still BS you don’t mutually agree without warning of any kind. Sean is still a weasel you don’t mutual agree one day and end it the next .
 

HuskerO58

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2006
14,431
2,628
113
I would go to HuskerOnline, took me to the main page, I hit the Forums and the drop down had Lobby, Husker Board (the free one) and Red Sea Scrolls. That was 5 days or so ago. Then one day, no HuskerBoard anymore in the drop down box.

I don't care what the reason was, it would be nice to go to a site where most of the posters are hanging out there. We managed the change a few years back, we'll find another. Anyone knows where a site is, let us all know, I like PennsyHusker, Der Husker (great food pics) and a lot of the others.
Huskerboard.com maybe?

Pretty sure back in 2025 when the free rivals board went bye bye, a bunch of posters hopped there. Not sure how active it is.

 

Alum-Ni

Heisman
Aug 29, 2004
48,174
46,046
113
It’s still BS you don’t mutually agree without warning of any kind. Sean is still a weasel you don’t mutual agree one day and end it the next .
Sounds like it was in the works for a while with the publisher of Inside Nebraska. Sean didn't have anything to do with it.
 

Kato

Senior
Dec 23, 2006
2,158
602
113
Back when On3 bought out Rivals we were told there would still be a free board. Pure BS to have pulled it out of the blue. After Rivals finally shut down, everyone moved here, there was a lot going on. I'll be damned if I now pay on3 to join their pay site now. Facebook has a few Husker sites, plenty of other places to talk Husker football without bowing to this two faced place. On3 sucks and only works to drive people away from Husker football. The free board gained people's interest in possibly paying for the pay side of the site. Hope the Scrolls collapses under poor management.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Big bo fan

Big bo fan

All-American
Jan 8, 2019
20,299
7,665
113
Sounds like it was in the works for a while with the publisher of Inside Nebraska. Sean didn't have anything to do with it.
Then Sean needs to just say that . He was posting on why this was shut down and making excuses it’s because of this or that .
 

Alum-Ni

Heisman
Aug 29, 2004
48,174
46,046
113
Then Sean needs to just say that . He was posting on why this was shut down and making excuses it’s because of this or that .
It's not really his place to say though. The publisher/owner of Inside Nebraska did communicate this out to those on that site. (I don't know if he published it on the free board, but he did on the paid board of that site............I read it)
 

Big bo fan

All-American
Jan 8, 2019
20,299
7,665
113
It's not really his place to say though. The publisher/owner of Inside Nebraska did communicate this out to those on that site. (I don't know if he published it on the free board, but he did on the paid board of that site............I read it)
I agree Sean needs to keep his mouth shut then .if he not involved then just say nothing. The Pub/ owner didn’t post on the free board and that’s what’s got everyone upset.
 
Huskerland Preps

Latest

  1. 01 Huskerland Preps Huskerland's Center of Attention: Briggs Ernst, Howells-Dodge
  2. 02 Huskerland Preps Where We Stand Entering Week 7: 8-Man, Six-Man
  3. 03 Huskerland Preps Where We Stand Entering Week 7: 11-Man
  4. 04 Huskerland Preps Football Wanna Be Finishin' Somethin': Tyson Jackson, Crofton
  5. 05 Huskerland Preps Meet the Coach: Gabe Eberhardt, Fillmore Central