Husker free message board

Dec 2, 2022
170
0
16
The free board was on inside Nebraska. That website shut down. HuskerOnline has not had a free board in a long time. There were two different Nebraska websites until last week.
Sean Callahan sounds like you are having a difficult time explaining the situation. I would like to offer you a job as a paid intern. I represent the recruitment of the world. We can get you out of this little small town Nebraska. I'm sure we can more than easily double your salary. You'll have to interview for it though.
 

GeorgeFlippin

Heisman
May 29, 2001
38,655
35,620
113
I would go to HuskerOnline, took me to the main page, I hit the Forums and the drop down had Lobby, Husker Board (the free one) and Red Sea Scrolls. That was 5 days or so ago. Then one day, no HuskerBoard anymore in the drop down box.

I don't care what the reason was, it would be nice to go to a site where most of the posters are hanging out there. We managed the change a few years back, we'll find another. Anyone knows where a site is, let us all know, I like PennsyHusker, Der Husker (great food pics) and a lot of the others.
 

Big bo fan

All-American
Jan 8, 2019
20,292
7,662
113
The publisher/owner of the site and On3 mutually agreed to part ways is what I was told.
It’s still BS you don’t mutually agree without warning of any kind. Sean is still a weasel you don’t mutual agree one day and end it the next .
 
Huskerland Preps

Latest

  1. 01 Huskerland Preps Where We Stand Entering Week 7: 11-Man
  2. 02 Huskerland Preps Football Wanna Be Finishin' Somethin': Tyson Jackson, Crofton
  3. 03 Huskerland Preps Meet the Coach: Gabe Eberhardt, Fillmore Central
  4. 04 Huskerland Preps Any Season: Mason Bolin, Red Cloud
  5. 05 Huskerland Preps Huskerland Week 6 Top Tens: 8-Man, Six-Man