How Old Are You?

How Old Are You?


  • Total voters
    0

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,258
15,208
113
Curious of the average age of this message board.

Also name your favorite player when you were in High School

John Wall and Jodie Meeks were mine.... OP gets to pick 2.
 

VAWildcat15

Heisman
Oct 9, 2015
4,800
11,000
0
My favorite player in high school... maybe Greivis Vasquez? I grew up a Maryland fan, I'm not from Kentucky and didn't become a UK fan until the end of the 2007-2008 season
 

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,258
15,208
113
My favorite player in high school... maybe Greivis Vasquez? I grew up a Maryland fan, I'm not from Kentucky and didn't become a UK fan until the end of the 2007-2008 season

I'm not sure why but I've always had the 2001 Duke / Maryland game etched into my mind. I was a kid then and I believe I was in Virginia with my grandparents on vacation. There was a big storm around that time with Tornado warnings.
 

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,424
70,976
113
I'm not sure why but I've always had the 2001 Duke / Maryland game etched into my mind. I was a kid then and I believe I was in Virginia with my grandparents on vacation. There was a big storm around that time with Tornado warnings.
new name is sick
 
  • Love
Reactions: DraftCat

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,365
55,582
100
Will be 40 in June. The last three age ranges are much larger in range than the others. Just sayin.

Anyway, I’m not sure I can name a favorite player. I would have to go with, DA, Mercer and Walker. A toss up among those three.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fat-so and DraftCat

liveblue92

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2011
2,972
3,118
0
28.
Favorite all-time is Chuck Hayes.
Favorite in high-school would’ve been John Wall.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme