My bday is 4/20/69
What happened to your other username?Looks like you hit the jackpot birthday then.
What happened to your other username?
My favorite player in high school... maybe Greivis Vasquez? I grew up a Maryland fan, I'm not from Kentucky and didn't become a UK fan until the end of the 2007-2008 season
new name is sickI'm not sure why but I've always had the 2001 Duke / Maryland game etched into my mind. I was a kid then and I believe I was in Virginia with my grandparents on vacation. There was a big storm around that time with Tornado warnings.
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC