Wait until you miss an entire birthday. When your wife points out your older than you think you are and she’s right, that’s the day you wonder where it all went.I'm somehow 36 and a half yr old. Don't know how I currently got here. It's hard to narrow this thing down but My fav playa tho overall is Mash. A close 2nd would be (I didn't know he was a dick when I was 7) Travis Ford for the fact he a short 5'8 KY white boy who was the PG on some of my fav teams and he could flat out shoot it with some range and it just happened to be from the best yrs to be a UK fan IMO.. Also, I sometimes may say Anthony Epps is my fav. or Tyler Ulis. I be telling the truth every time but it just depends on when you catch me. In HS Erik Daniels! So there is a starting 5.
Last night's game put me over the century mark. I feel 100 this morning.Just turned 111 today.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!