Hello, it's a pleasure to hear from you!Hey Freddie!
Just fine, except for a fall I had a couple of weeks ago but I'm slowly but surely recovering from the fall.How you been Freddie?
Always great to hear from a fellow Gamecock!Hello fellow Gamecock.
Always great to hear from a fellow Gamecock!
Trying unsuccessfully to sell our house! lolNot much buddy, how about you?
Well, I wish you good luck.Trying unsuccessfully to sell our house! lol
Thank you very much!Greetings, Freddie. Glad to hear you are recovering.
You bear a striking resemblance to Big George!
That’s why they call it “Wild Turkey”. It will do that to ya. Bounce back soon.Just fine, except for a fall I had a couple of weeks ago but I'm slowly but surely recovering from the fall.
GamecockCentral Football
What South Carolina's defensive and special teams transfers have provided the Gamecocks in 2026
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Tipoff times and TV information announced
GamecockCentral Football
Wednesday injury update: South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Gainesville: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Florida
GamecockCentral Basketball
South Carolina basketball product signs NBA contract