Hello, it's a pleasure to hear from you!Hey Freddie!
Just fine, except for a fall I had a couple of weeks ago but I'm slowly but surely recovering from the fall.How you been Freddie?
Always great to hear from a fellow Gamecock!Hello fellow Gamecock.
Always great to hear from a fellow Gamecock!
Trying unsuccessfully to sell our house! lolNot much buddy, how about you?
Well, I wish you good luck.Trying unsuccessfully to sell our house! lol
Thank you very much!Greetings, Freddie. Glad to hear you are recovering.
You bear a striking resemblance to Big George!
That’s why they call it “Wild Turkey”. It will do that to ya. Bounce back soon.Just fine, except for a fall I had a couple of weeks ago but I'm slowly but surely recovering from the fall.
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina's defense is struggling. How do the Gamecocks plan to fix those issues?
GamecockCentral Football
How a 60-year-old quote about Steve Spurrier explains South Carolina coach Shane Beamer's current situation
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart will travel to Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer: Several 'doubtful' for South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
ESPN analytics model predicts final score for South Carolina-Florida