Hello, it's a pleasure to hear from you!Hey Freddie!
Just fine, except for a fall I had a couple of weeks ago but I'm slowly but surely recovering from the fall.How you been Freddie?
Always great to hear from a fellow Gamecock!Hello fellow Gamecock.
Always great to hear from a fellow Gamecock!
Trying unsuccessfully to sell our house! lolNot much buddy, how about you?
Well, I wish you good luck.Trying unsuccessfully to sell our house! lol
Thank you very much!Greetings, Freddie. Glad to hear you are recovering.
You bear a striking resemblance to Big George!
That’s why they call it “Wild Turkey”. It will do that to ya. Bounce back soon.Just fine, except for a fall I had a couple of weeks ago but I'm slowly but surely recovering from the fall.
GamecockCentral Football
Slowing down this facet of Florida’s offense will be a priority for South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Florida Gators
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
Star power: South Carolina football vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Basketball
South Carolina men's basketball tipoff times, TV information announced
GamecockCentral Football
'He hit a gear': Kendal Briles evaluates LaNorris Sellers' latest performance