There's an argument that Bryce is the most irreplaceable piece on the teamThere’s an argument that he’s the most irreplaceable piece on the defense.
Could be. I’d put Diaz at that spot just because he gives the offense a ceiling it hasn’t had in a long time.There's an argument that Bryce is the most irreplaceable piece on the team
Fans definitely love receiversCould be. I’d put Diaz at that spot just because he gives the offense a ceiling it hasn’t had in a long time.
I missed the hit. Does anyone have a gif of the play in question?
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown confident in offense against Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Addison Ostrenga looks back at huge reception
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa defensive backs see challenge this weekend
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game