Hawthorne injury

Hawkfan_08*

All-American
Jul 2, 2025
3,618
9,657
113
He got up better than I thought after the cheap shot. Did KF or anyone address the injury?
 

Ripcord

Senior
Aug 30, 2016
370
504
63
someone in another thread said he looked fairl good and was riding the stationary bike.

But then supposedly Ferentz said they will know after tests on Tuesday. That last part, about the tests on Tuesday, kind of worries me (but then, I never got too far in medical school, so I do not know, but just the sounds of it worries me)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawkfan_08*

sultansofsuede

Freshman
Aug 4, 2025
87
83
18
I thought it was the correct call. But in the one replay I saw, I thought it looked like a hustling play and a bit of an accident. Maybe I’m wrong.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Three Top Performers
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa lands nation's premier 190-pound prospect, Brooke Huffman
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: #6 Ohio State Buckeyes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown named to Davey O'Brien Award Great 8