Hawthorne injury

Hawkfan_08*

All-American
Jul 2, 2025
3,619
9,657
113
He got up better than I thought after the cheap shot. Did KF or anyone address the injury?
 

Ripcord

Senior
Aug 30, 2016
373
510
63
someone in another thread said he looked fairl good and was riding the stationary bike.

But then supposedly Ferentz said they will know after tests on Tuesday. That last part, about the tests on Tuesday, kind of worries me (but then, I never got too far in medical school, so I do not know, but just the sounds of it worries me)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawkfan_08*

sultansofsuede

Freshman
Aug 4, 2025
87
83
18
I thought it was the correct call. But in the one replay I saw, I thought it looked like a hustling play and a bit of an accident. Maybe I’m wrong.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Ohio State
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown confident in offense against Ohio State
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Addison Ostrenga looks back at huge reception
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defensive backs see challenge this weekend
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game