Has Pope regained his fastball....?

UKBB4Ever

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
2,335
4,064
113
I would not be completely surprised if Pope pulls off a major coup. He is a smart guy and I believe a sincere guy, who has learned a lot from last season.
I would also really like to see a Sophmore Moreno playing with some real talent.
Why didn’t he learn from season 1?

Or from his BYU years?

If Moreno returns he will be the same player he was this year.

Players just do not improve playing for Pope.

BYU was thankful we took him off their hands.
 

notFromhere

Heisman
Sep 7, 2016
22,813
67,794
113
How do you rogaine a fastball?

Put down the Pepsi-Free with a splash of Tab, and step away from your dealer
 

notFromhere

Heisman
Sep 7, 2016
22,813
67,794
113
I'm gonna throw some spaghetti at the wall and make some guesses.

Freeman to Bama
Stokes to MSU
Wright to BYU

Bob's your uncle

(LOL. No inside info. No cares one way or another.)
 

anot

All-Conference
Mar 27, 2026
945
1,586
93
I think the fastball hit Pope in the head after he swung three seconds early and spun a circle around home plate making the ball connect with his big *** dome. That's why he squints?
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMR1987

notFromhere

Heisman
Sep 7, 2016
22,813
67,794
113
I'm gonna throw some spaghetti at the wall and make some guesses.

Freeman to Bama ?
Stokes to MSU ?
Wright to BYU 👈

Bob's your uncle

(LOL. No inside info. No cares one way or another.)

Any locks from Goodman on Stokes and Freeman?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine