Why didn’t he learn from season 1?I would not be completely surprised if Pope pulls off a major coup. He is a smart guy and I believe a sincere guy, who has learned a lot from last season.
I would also really like to see a Sophmore Moreno playing with some real talent.
I'm gonna throw some spaghetti at the wall and make some guesses.
Freeman to Bama ?
Stokes to MSU ?
Wright to BYU
Bob's your uncle
(LOL. No inside info. No cares one way or another.)
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington