Why didn’t he learn from season 1?I would not be completely surprised if Pope pulls off a major coup. He is a smart guy and I believe a sincere guy, who has learned a lot from last season.
I would also really like to see a Sophmore Moreno playing with some real talent.
I'm gonna throw some spaghetti at the wall and make some guesses.
Freeman to Bama ?
Stokes to MSU ?
Wright to BYU
Bob's your uncle
(LOL. No inside info. No cares one way or another.)
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?