Happy Easter

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
Hail Satan!

Hey man I was glad to see this post. This stuff is on your mind. That’s how I started.

When you break, just break. Don’t fight the spirit. It’s awesome. You’re almost there.

Which I’m glad because I’ve been praying about this for a while.

Happy Easter praise God.
 

RobJones1978

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2018
814
1,105
0
Hey man I was glad to see this post. This stuff is on your mind. That’s how I started.

When you break, just break. Don’t fight the spirit. It’s awesome. You’re almost there.

Which I’m glad because I’ve been praying about this for a while.

Happy Easter praise God.

I was joking. Happy Easter to everyone.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  2. 02 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  5. 05 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense