To all of my fellow Cat fans.. My the Lord arise in your heart the way He did on Easter Morning some 2000 + years ago..
Jerry
Jerry
Hail Satan!
Hey man I was glad to see this post. This stuff is on your mind. That’s how I started.
When you break, just break. Don’t fight the spirit. It’s awesome. You’re almost there.
Which I’m glad because I’ve been praying about this for a while.
Happy Easter praise God.
I was joking. Happy Easter to everyone.
I was joking. Happy Easter to everyone.
He certainly wouldn’t be a “Blue Devils” fan lol!Anyone else actually feel like God would be a UK fan if he had to pick?
I know that can’t be true, but it just...feels true.
If you REALLY found that humorous, I feel sorry for you.I was joking. Happy Easter to everyone.
If you REALLY found that humorous, I feel sorry for you.
If you REALLY found that humorous, I feel sorry for you.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days