Happy Easter

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
Hail Satan!

Hey man I was glad to see this post. This stuff is on your mind. That’s how I started.

When you break, just break. Don’t fight the spirit. It’s awesome. You’re almost there.

Which I’m glad because I’ve been praying about this for a while.

Happy Easter praise God.
 

RobJones1978

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2018
814
1,105
0
Hey man I was glad to see this post. This stuff is on your mind. That’s how I started.

When you break, just break. Don’t fight the spirit. It’s awesome. You’re almost there.

Which I’m glad because I’ve been praying about this for a while.

Happy Easter praise God.

I was joking. Happy Easter to everyone.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball