Yes.Does a back shoulder throw with 2 seconds left to win in front of 100k count as Moxie?
But Heck gives Iowa the best chance to win going forward.
In my humble opinion.
Yes.Does a back shoulder throw with 2 seconds left to win in front of 100k count as Moxie?
I voted for Hecklinski too, I just don't think there is a huge gap between them.Yes.
But Heck gives Iowa the best chance to win going forward.
In my humble opinion.
It was pointed out on the broadcast it's actually 100,001 seats, the extra seat being for Fritz Chrysler.Does a back shoulder throw with 2 seconds left to win in front of 100k count as Moxie?
Now ya see?I only voted for Brown because I thought @longliveCS40 was lonely out there all by himself.
Doesn’t matter? Lmfao can you explain that further? Being serious as I just want to know how you’re coming up with that answer is all.Doesn't matter
Brown is lucky he hasn’t thrown 10 interceptions this year. Watch the tape.Does a back shoulder throw with 2 seconds left to win in front of 100k count as Moxie?
I don't have a strong opinion but voted Hank because I kind of expected the Heck landslide.I only voted for Brown because I thought @longliveCS40 was lonely out there all by himself.
Who knows, I was pretty drunkDoesn’t matter? Lmfao can you explain that further? Being serious as I just want to know how you’re coming up with that answer is all.