Dude must be in the on the Genovese payroll. Not kidding.Maclin fumbled TWICE on the same play.
I was agreeing with you brother. Nothing but love for Moreno.I didn't mean to denigrate Moreno. Not sure how anyone could construe my post in that light. I love his game. When I said he won't play 30 minutes a game, it's merely a function of our depth.
Big. If true.Sumrall may be in. If the Craft’s agree to pony up. It’s on.
The program needs to start over sooner than later.Sumrall may be in. If the Craft’s agree to pony up. It’s on.
Our OC has called a good game today. It’s our dipsh*t “defensive-minded” HC and his DC bestie that can’t stop Tennessee from scoring at will.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm looking at Stoops on the sidelines and I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him. The guy looks SAD and miserable.
I don't think that even MITCH is stupid enough to go down THAT road (heir apparent) again. Not after Joker.The Brad White heir apparent scenario shat the bed this evening
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime