Dude must be in the on the Genovese payroll. Not kidding.Maclin fumbled TWICE on the same play.
I was agreeing with you brother. Nothing but love for Moreno.I didn't mean to denigrate Moreno. Not sure how anyone could construe my post in that light. I love his game. When I said he won't play 30 minutes a game, it's merely a function of our depth.
Big. If true.Sumrall may be in. If the Craft’s agree to pony up. It’s on.
The program needs to start over sooner than later.Sumrall may be in. If the Craft’s agree to pony up. It’s on.
Our OC has called a good game today. It’s our dipsh*t “defensive-minded” HC and his DC bestie that can’t stop Tennessee from scoring at will.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm looking at Stoops on the sidelines and I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him. The guy looks SAD and miserable.
I don't think that even MITCH is stupid enough to go down THAT road (heir apparent) again. Not after Joker.The Brad White heir apparent scenario shat the bed this evening
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team