Dude must be in the on the Genovese payroll. Not kidding.Maclin fumbled TWICE on the same play.
I was agreeing with you brother. Nothing but love for Moreno.I didn't mean to denigrate Moreno. Not sure how anyone could construe my post in that light. I love his game. When I said he won't play 30 minutes a game, it's merely a function of our depth.
Big. If true.Sumrall may be in. If the Craft’s agree to pony up. It’s on.
The program needs to start over sooner than later.Sumrall may be in. If the Craft’s agree to pony up. It’s on.
Our OC has called a good game today. It’s our dipsh*t “defensive-minded” HC and his DC bestie that can’t stop Tennessee from scoring at will.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm looking at Stoops on the sidelines and I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him. The guy looks SAD and miserable.
I don't think that even MITCH is stupid enough to go down THAT road (heir apparent) again. Not after Joker.The Brad White heir apparent scenario shat the bed this evening
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach