Watch your mouth sirBriscoe being on the list of someone's favorite UK players ever is something I thought I'd never hear.
I thought he was just bad at basketballPerry must be hurt.
You don’t know what you’re talking about.I thought he was just bad at basketball
Just a terrible matchup for himPerry must be hurt.
His opponent not being a 5'10 white kid from Pikeville?Just a terrible matchup for him
Now now, let's not get carried away.It's almost hard to believe, just how bad jack daniels is. Just abjectly awful.
Frank Sinatra was full of sh*t...
A win is a win is a win.
Herrmdawg came to my show in Louisville last night. So good to finally meet that guy.
Fellas, it's time fora snusNerds gummy clusters.
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms