Watch your mouth sirBriscoe being on the list of someone's favorite UK players ever is something I thought I'd never hear.
I thought he was just bad at basketballPerry must be hurt.
You don’t know what you’re talking about.I thought he was just bad at basketball
Just a terrible matchup for himPerry must be hurt.
His opponent not being a 5'10 white kid from Pikeville?Just a terrible matchup for him
Now now, let's not get carried away.It's almost hard to believe, just how bad jack daniels is. Just abjectly awful.
Frank Sinatra was full of sh*t...
A win is a win is a win.
Herrmdawg came to my show in Louisville last night. So good to finally meet that guy.
Fellas, it's time fora snusNerds gummy clusters.
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality