Watch your mouth sirBriscoe being on the list of someone's favorite UK players ever is something I thought I'd never hear.
I thought he was just bad at basketballPerry must be hurt.
You don’t know what you’re talking about.I thought he was just bad at basketball
Just a terrible matchup for himPerry must be hurt.
His opponent not being a 5'10 white kid from Pikeville?Just a terrible matchup for him
Now now, let's not get carried away.It's almost hard to believe, just how bad jack daniels is. Just abjectly awful.
Frank Sinatra was full of sh*t...
A win is a win is a win.
Herrmdawg came to my show in Louisville last night. So good to finally meet that guy.
Fellas, it's time fora snusNerds gummy clusters.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team