GeniusThat’s one coaching adjustment.
Damn, I love having an actual coach.
almost like he’s a rocket scientist or somethingThat’s one coaching adjustment.
Damn, I love having an actual coach.
I love that they WANT to be here.This team is going to go down as a top 3 fave of all time, regardless of what happens in March. Just love their cohesion, the fact that they’re never truly out of it, know how to respond, and understand a system.
This team cracks the top 3 for everybody, right? Just so damn refreshing!
Butler doesn’t look like he wants anything do with taking a shot. Shoulder must be pretty banged up
I get that. Still, his game inside 3’ has left a little to be desired all year. Just rip the damn rim off its hinges.He’s been fouled 3-4 times.
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms