GeniusThat’s one coaching adjustment.
Damn, I love having an actual coach.
almost like he’s a rocket scientist or somethingThat’s one coaching adjustment.
Damn, I love having an actual coach.
I love that they WANT to be here.This team is going to go down as a top 3 fave of all time, regardless of what happens in March. Just love their cohesion, the fact that they’re never truly out of it, know how to respond, and understand a system.
This team cracks the top 3 for everybody, right? Just so damn refreshing!
Butler doesn’t look like he wants anything do with taking a shot. Shoulder must be pretty banged up
I get that. Still, his game inside 3’ has left a little to be desired all year. Just rip the damn rim off its hinges.He’s been fouled 3-4 times.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team