GeniusThat’s one coaching adjustment.
Damn, I love having an actual coach.
almost like he’s a rocket scientist or somethingThat’s one coaching adjustment.
Damn, I love having an actual coach.
I love that they WANT to be here.This team is going to go down as a top 3 fave of all time, regardless of what happens in March. Just love their cohesion, the fact that they’re never truly out of it, know how to respond, and understand a system.
This team cracks the top 3 for everybody, right? Just so damn refreshing!
Butler doesn’t look like he wants anything do with taking a shot. Shoulder must be pretty banged up
I get that. Still, his game inside 3’ has left a little to be desired all year. Just rip the damn rim off its hinges.He’s been fouled 3-4 times.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU