Beat Duke with defense and Jaxson Robinson having as bad a game as he is capable of having. Nothing wrong with going 10 deep.
Calipari loses this game by forty
I bet there is a very 4 XL, very sad little man in Fayetteville right now.
That felt like a Pitino win. Great stuff!I may cry. I can feel the magic again.
They just hung around and hung around. Why not us?Unbelievable.
Might I add, John Vincent Calipari?EAT **** :
DUKE
SCHEYER
FLAGG
THE ENTIRE EAST COAST
IRISH BECK FROM 7 MONTHS AGO
UKO FROM TODAY
You know Cal watched every minute of that game. Sat in his Laz E Boy recliner with a plate of cookies balanced on his stomach.I bet there is a very small, very sad little man in Fayetteville right now.
Might I add, John Vincent Calipari?
That mother f$&cker went to bed 2 hours ago.I bet there is a very small, very sad little man in Fayetteville right now.
Flagg is a baller. He kept them in it as they got tired and fell apart. I really thought we were getting another generational last shot that would be replayed forever because it's Duke.
This still feels like a dream.
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?