GYERO

Crystalglass

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2022
394
1,019
0
I’m most happy for Kerr. Us winning after him talking all that ish is just going to embolden him going forward.

He WILL be punched this year. I just hope it comes at a critical juncture of a Final Four game and the puncher is the other team’s best player
 

Vismund

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
10,714
9,517
113
Flagg is a baller. He kept them in it as they got tired and fell apart. I really thought we were getting another generational last shot that would be replayed forever because it's Duke.

This still feels like a dream.

The ESPN edit is a highlight reel of his entire game rather than the insane back and forth action the final 10 minutes had. If there are 5 teams better than these two, I haven't seen em yet.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU