GYERO

Crystalglass

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2022
394
1,019
0
I’m most happy for Kerr. Us winning after him talking all that ish is just going to embolden him going forward.

He WILL be punched this year. I just hope it comes at a critical juncture of a Final Four game and the puncher is the other team’s best player
 

Vismund

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
10,714
9,517
113
Flagg is a baller. He kept them in it as they got tired and fell apart. I really thought we were getting another generational last shot that would be replayed forever because it's Duke.

This still feels like a dream.

The ESPN edit is a highlight reel of his entire game rather than the insane back and forth action the final 10 minutes had. If there are 5 teams better than these two, I haven't seen em yet.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights