Zero chance he gets called for a 2nd this half.Zion absolutely bulldozed over a UCF player two trips down, should have been 2nd foul.
Zero chance he gets called for a 2nd this half.Zion absolutely bulldozed over a UCF player two trips down, should have been 2nd foul.
Today's slate of games are garbage. If we're being honest, most of the tournament has been garbage so far....
Tacko is absolutely terrible.
For someone as reckless as he is defensively, I don’t know how he doesn’t have foul issues.The whistle Zion gets both ways is hilarious.
For someone as reckless as he is defensively, I don’t know how he doesn’t have foul issues.
* receive > $1 billion in student loan funding per year
* salespeople aggressively recruit military, who have greater access to education financing.
I’m actually going to need Virginia Tech to win tonight. Not often I root for the favorite, but Liberty has no shot against Duke.
Shagari would've owned Zion
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend