Zero chance he gets called for a 2nd this half.Zion absolutely bulldozed over a UCF player two trips down, should have been 2nd foul.
Zero chance he gets called for a 2nd this half.Zion absolutely bulldozed over a UCF player two trips down, should have been 2nd foul.
Today's slate of games are garbage. If we're being honest, most of the tournament has been garbage so far....
Tacko is absolutely terrible.
For someone as reckless as he is defensively, I don’t know how he doesn’t have foul issues.The whistle Zion gets both ways is hilarious.
For someone as reckless as he is defensively, I don’t know how he doesn’t have foul issues.
* receive > $1 billion in student loan funding per year
* salespeople aggressively recruit military, who have greater access to education financing.
I’m actually going to need Virginia Tech to win tonight. Not often I root for the favorite, but Liberty has no shot against Duke.
Shagari would've owned Zion
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club