Zero chance he gets called for a 2nd this half.Zion absolutely bulldozed over a UCF player two trips down, should have been 2nd foul.
Zero chance he gets called for a 2nd this half.Zion absolutely bulldozed over a UCF player two trips down, should have been 2nd foul.
Today's slate of games are garbage. If we're being honest, most of the tournament has been garbage so far....
Tacko is absolutely terrible.
For someone as reckless as he is defensively, I don’t know how he doesn’t have foul issues.The whistle Zion gets both ways is hilarious.
For someone as reckless as he is defensively, I don’t know how he doesn’t have foul issues.
* receive > $1 billion in student loan funding per year
* salespeople aggressively recruit military, who have greater access to education financing.
I’m actually going to need Virginia Tech to win tonight. Not often I root for the favorite, but Liberty has no shot against Duke.
Shagari would've owned Zion
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates