Nah. Terry Wilson will get it right before the night's over.Oh another 3-and-out. I’m sure Terry will get them next time.
Saban and Dabo have a nutsack to make a change when it’s needed.
Nah. Terry Wilson will get it right before the night's over.Oh another 3-and-out. I’m sure Terry will get them next time.
Saban and Dabo have a nutsack to make a change when it’s needed.
He’s indecisive and rattled and it’s affecting everything. I get not wanting to throw a backup out there in this situation, but I don’t see us scoring again barring a turnover.
[banana]I think our defense may have to score if we want to have a chance to win this game. It’s a GD miracle it’s 7-7 at this point.
UhhhSince I know Terry isn't coming out, come on, my man, you got this.
Wildcat. Jet sweep. Trick play. Bowden throwback. SOMETHING
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia