I wish Wilson would just take off more.
The dudes who keep holding him every game probably agree.If Josh Allen isn’t a top-10 pick I haven’t seen one.
Nah.Maybe let Benny do Benny things this half? Seems like we got way too cute playcalling in the first half. Run it down their throats.
Offense can’t stay on the field. A&M is challenging Wilson to beat them and he can’t.Don’t like the feel of this game one bit.
'Does Wilson do enough with his feet to negate his awfulness in throwing?
Wilson is running like a p****. He’s had first downs a couple times and just stopped running.
He’s indecisive and rattled and it’s affecting everything. I get not wanting to throw a backup out there in this situation, but I don’t see us scoring again barring a turnover.Terry has guys open. He's not pulling the trigger. THis isnt O-Line. This isn't the running game not supporting the pass, it's the insistence of someone on having Terry play.
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference