Nah. Terry Wilson will get it right before the night's over.Oh another 3-and-out. I’m sure Terry will get them next time.
Saban and Dabo have a nutsack to make a change when it’s needed.
Nah. Terry Wilson will get it right before the night's over.Oh another 3-and-out. I’m sure Terry will get them next time.
Saban and Dabo have a nutsack to make a change when it’s needed.
He’s indecisive and rattled and it’s affecting everything. I get not wanting to throw a backup out there in this situation, but I don’t see us scoring again barring a turnover.
[banana]I think our defense may have to score if we want to have a chance to win this game. It’s a GD miracle it’s 7-7 at this point.
UhhhSince I know Terry isn't coming out, come on, my man, you got this.
Wildcat. Jet sweep. Trick play. Bowden throwback. SOMETHING
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day