Beaver ***, KY
[jumpingsmile]
Damned autocorrect. Sorry.
Beaver ***, KY
[jumpingsmile]
That's about the only thing that's fitting Willy these days.
Kansas coming to Rupp this year. Hell of a schedule shaping up.
F@@cking Amazon just removed from Prime the dog food I have been buying for my precious angels for nine years. Now the cocksuckers want 8.99 for shipping.
I may have to go to an actual brick and mortar store now. Jeff Bezos can DIAF ASAP.
UKO gonna crash Chad's wedding and try to score with a bride's maid or nah?
For the love of God, somebody please message cole the when and where.I would show up in faded shorts, a t-shirt that is too small, flops, and a trucker hat if I knew the time and place.
I would show up in faded shorts, a t-shirt that is too small, flops, and a trucker hat if I knew the time and place.
I actually watched that entire game and wondered WTF I was doing. Meetch may need to take some of Potsie's cash and give it to the softball coach.Nice W for the Ladies tonight.
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball