Beaver ***, KY
[jumpingsmile]
Damned autocorrect. Sorry.
Beaver ***, KY
[jumpingsmile]
That's about the only thing that's fitting Willy these days.
Kansas coming to Rupp this year. Hell of a schedule shaping up.
F@@cking Amazon just removed from Prime the dog food I have been buying for my precious angels for nine years. Now the cocksuckers want 8.99 for shipping.
I may have to go to an actual brick and mortar store now. Jeff Bezos can DIAF ASAP.
UKO gonna crash Chad's wedding and try to score with a bride's maid or nah?
For the love of God, somebody please message cole the when and where.I would show up in faded shorts, a t-shirt that is too small, flops, and a trucker hat if I knew the time and place.
I would show up in faded shorts, a t-shirt that is too small, flops, and a trucker hat if I knew the time and place.
I actually watched that entire game and wondered WTF I was doing. Meetch may need to take some of Potsie's cash and give it to the softball coach.Nice W for the Ladies tonight.
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone