Beaver ***, KY
[jumpingsmile]
Damned autocorrect. Sorry.
Beaver ***, KY
[jumpingsmile]
That's about the only thing that's fitting Willy these days.
Kansas coming to Rupp this year. Hell of a schedule shaping up.
F@@cking Amazon just removed from Prime the dog food I have been buying for my precious angels for nine years. Now the cocksuckers want 8.99 for shipping.
I may have to go to an actual brick and mortar store now. Jeff Bezos can DIAF ASAP.
UKO gonna crash Chad's wedding and try to score with a bride's maid or nah?
For the love of God, somebody please message cole the when and where.I would show up in faded shorts, a t-shirt that is too small, flops, and a trucker hat if I knew the time and place.
I would show up in faded shorts, a t-shirt that is too small, flops, and a trucker hat if I knew the time and place.
I actually watched that entire game and wondered WTF I was doing. Meetch may need to take some of Potsie's cash and give it to the softball coach.Nice W for the Ladies tonight.
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game