How did the meeting even come about?
Saw him at Jason's Deli on Nicholasville. He sat in a corner with his back to the crowd so as to avoid being pestered by sycophants and looky-loos, but I would not be deterred.
How did the meeting even come about?
* Slim fit. 38 regular.
How does the MOB make a three pointer go in?
40R here and I am about as regular looking as they come. 5’11”...170lbs.
Slim cut pants are a great confidence booster. I’m not packing a kielbasa but it just about looks like it in slim pants
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina