How did the meeting even come about?
Saw him at Jason's Deli on Nicholasville. He sat in a corner with his back to the crowd so as to avoid being pestered by sycophants and looky-loos, but I would not be deterred.
How did the meeting even come about?
* Slim fit. 38 regular.
How does the MOB make a three pointer go in?
40R here and I am about as regular looking as they come. 5’11”...170lbs.
Slim cut pants are a great confidence booster. I’m not packing a kielbasa but it just about looks like it in slim pants
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers