How did the meeting even come about?
Saw him at Jason's Deli on Nicholasville. He sat in a corner with his back to the crowd so as to avoid being pestered by sycophants and looky-loos, but I would not be deterred.
How did the meeting even come about?
* Slim fit. 38 regular.
How does the MOB make a three pointer go in?
40R here and I am about as regular looking as they come. 5’11”...170lbs.
Slim cut pants are a great confidence booster. I’m not packing a kielbasa but it just about looks like it in slim pants
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes