I'd rather have Vitale than Bilas right now. TMFS. Vitale is an old goof, but Bilas is completely insufferable to me.
You're a nincompoop. STFU.It’s ok to be red *** for this game, I get it. But for you pussies who are already giving up on March? You can eat a dick or DIAF. Your pick.
Wvu went on the run in the first half when he got 2.Props to Hami, he’s been the emotional leader out there tonight.
Richards is a b*tch.
NO, YOU ALL ARE BITCHES. THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH THE BIGGEST COLLECTION OF BITCHES I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED. THE REAL FANS KNOW WHO THEY ARE. EVERYONE ELSE CAN EAD!
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays