I'd rather have Vitale than Bilas right now. TMFS. Vitale is an old goof, but Bilas is completely insufferable to me.
You're a nincompoop. STFU.It’s ok to be red *** for this game, I get it. But for you pussies who are already giving up on March? You can eat a dick or DIAF. Your pick.
Wvu went on the run in the first half when he got 2.Props to Hami, he’s been the emotional leader out there tonight.
Richards is a b*tch.
NO, YOU ALL ARE BITCHES. THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH THE BIGGEST COLLECTION OF BITCHES I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED. THE REAL FANS KNOW WHO THEY ARE. EVERYONE ELSE CAN EAD!
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence